The Associate Cluster Revenue Manager will be responsible for delivering all aspects of revenue management, for a designated cluster of hotels, in order to achieve the budgeted objectives for total revenue generating points of sale.
The scope includes pricing, yielding and revenue optimization and requires a strategic, analytical and commercial mindset.
The Associate Cluster Revenue Manager will work with the Hotel Team and relevant key Commercial & Marketing stakeholder to drive Total Profitable Revenue and grow market share.
- Understand market dynamics and monitor competitor pricing to grow revenue and RevPAR for assigned portfolio. 20%
- Deliver effective pricing and ensure optimal inventory for all revenue streams and market segments. 20%
- Generate revenue forecasts and budgets for all hotels within area of responsibility. 20%
- Understand, investigate and extract data from any relevant system needed for problem solving and analysis. 15%
- Embrace and ensure optimization of new systems and tools to maximize revenue. 15%
- Work closely with the Area/Corporate Support Office and the hotel operational teams to ensure aligned direction. 10%
- Average portfolio 20-30 MEUR.
- Grow total revenue and reach budgeted targets in RevPAR and RGI market penetration. Ensure forecast accuracy.
A successful candidate will either have or quickly establish a strong knowledge in market dynamics and hotel technology including Revenue Management Systems (such as IDeaS G3), Hotel Reservation Systems (PMS/S&C) and Distribution Systems (Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Distribution Connectivity Partners, OTA Extranets). Combining the understanding of systems thinking with a balanced approach also upon what is needed commercially and operationally is key.
You will need to communicate easily, build trust with key stakeholders and balance long term strategic direction with short term rate & volume optimization. A successful candidate will be well organized, with an eye for detail.
- Relevant background suggests Bachelor or Master degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance or Statistics
- 2-3 years of experience in Revenue Management, Pricing and/or Distribution in the Hospitality industry
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus
- Desirable to be experienced in Hotel Reservation Systems, Revenue Management Systems and/or Distribution / Channel Management Systems
- Must hold a valid work permit for EU
"Radisson Hotel Group is a leading hospitality company serving as a true host and best partner to guests, owners, business partners and talent. Our eight unique hotel brands offer award-winning and exceptional hotel experiences, originating from our strong Scandinavian heritage of design and innovation. Our brands embody our modern vision of hospitality, including authentic local tastes, stylish living design, unique locations and vibrant social scenes.
Radisson Hotel Group brings a refreshed commitment to hospitality leadership to meet the changing travel industry and the bespoke needs of our guests. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations."