· To take responsibility for individual development and acquire minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities.
· To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
· Acquire complete knowledge of: All liquor brands, beers and non-alcoholic selections available in all outlets.
· The particular characteristics and description of every wine/champagne by the glass and major wines on the wine list.
· Acquire knowledge of designated glassware for drinks.
· Acquire and use Names of regular guests Learn schedule hours of service of all F&B outlets.
· Use correct maintenance and use of equipment.
· Acquire knowledge of sequence of service of all F&B outlets.
· Follow the safety, sanitation and hygiene policies of the hotel.
· Maintain cleanliness and condition of assigned station and service areas; rectify any deficiencies.
· Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all departmental policies and service policies and procedures.
· Check quality and amount of all stock and supplies using checklist.
· Requisition all necessary supplies and transport from storeroom to service area.
· Fold napkins, set linen on tables.
· Set tables according to the service standards.
· Set up all necessary according to the service standard.
· Ensure a sufficient supply of silverware, glassware and chinaware for service.
· Check cleanliness and condition of assigned station and service area.
· Set up side station as assigned by managers or supervisors.
· Complete closing all side duties.
· Properly store all reusable items.
· Breakdown all goods as specified in departmental standards.
· Clean all equipment as assigned.
· Restock items for next service.
Salary QAR. 1500/- + Accommodation + Meals + Transportation