Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Raffles Hainan, located in the “Hawaii of Asia” – Hainan, will enjoy a superior beachfront location while offering guests direct access to the adjacent championship golf course. The resort’s 299 guestrooms and 32 luxurious villas are among the most spacious and all offer commanding sea views. The resort will feature 7 exciting food and beverage concepts, a 1,400 sq Raffles Spa, a grand ballroom and flexible meeting spaces for special events.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• To dispatched the files and mails, and classify、file away and take care of it.
• To take care of the hotel construction、electromechanical and decoration drawing.
• To classify and take care of the data (operation dat、product description、data、books、maintenance and examine form)
• To collect and update the department and staff data.
• To straighten out、 take note、 keep、 report the employee attendance.
• To take note、distribute、take care of work order、duty record and duty list
• To add up the energy of the hotel and take care of it
• Print document and form.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office etc.
· Ability to work independently with good interpersonal skills
· Good communication and interaction skills.
· Strong organizational skills to handle multiple assignments.
· Above college degree in secretary or management.
- Job type
- Yingzhouzhen, China
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract