Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Raffles Hainan, located in the “Hawaii of Asia” – Hainan, will enjoy a superior beachfront location while offering guests direct access to the adjacent championship golf course. The resort’s 299 guestrooms and 32 luxurious villas are among the most spacious and all offer commanding sea views. The resort will feature 7 exciting food and beverage concepts, a 1,400 sqm Raffles Spa, a grand ballroom and flexible meeting spaces for special events.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as :
Guest Experience Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Guest Experience Manager represents Raffles brand and its values, at all times. The Raffles Guest Experience Manager will establish relationships and foremost, the Raffles Guest Experience Manager will deliver an exceptional guest experience and promote brand excellence.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be fully conversant with brand compliance systems and guest experience management tools such as Voice of the Guest, etc.
- Conduct Guest Experience Management overview induction for new hire department heads.
- Provide monthly update on guest experience and satisfaction scores and identify areas of improvement
- To facilitate timely corrective action planning, implementation, and eventual elimination of root causes that supports the continuous improvement in the area of guest experience.
- To supervise the maintenance of Brand and Guest Experience related Operating Procedures, in line with Raffles standards.
- To process registration to all new guest satisfaction and brand compliance tools and systems
- To facilitate deployment of hotel goals and strategies to departmental functions and key processes, ensuring integration and continuity
- To facilitate and drive continuous excellence through regular management review of key goals and strategies for hotel, departmental functions and key processes.
- To drive the culture of Cousu Main in the hotel and create awareness and understanding among allGuest Experience Managers on this key driver of guest experience.
- Be expert of product and service standard, ensure the process of standards and audit as well as reporting tools are well communicated to the operational teams
- Ensure the standards and audit tools are understood and implemented
- Organize quarterly self-assessment, in charge of putting together any waiver request for the hotel
- Monitor the implementation of Management Actions Plans (MAP) following product & service mystery audit together with operational teams
- To maintain the integrity of the Raffles brand standards and ensure achievement of stated objectives and policies in relation to brand compliance.
- To work together with operations team and ensure the guest feedback management process is set up and well communicated to all Guest Experience Managers
- Professional secretarial Diploma.
- Physically fit.
- Neat appearance and pleasant personality.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin language; ability to speak, write and present clearly and effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work individually/independently in a fast pace environment.
- Analytical and pro-active mind, planning ahead all aspects of the job.
- Detail-oriented and highly reliable in thorough execution and follow-through.
- Service excellence mindset.
- High integrity and ability to keep confidentiality.
- Strong IT and word processing skills.
- Previous experience as a Secretary / Personal Assistant is preferable.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Job type
- Yingzhouzhen, China
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract