An iconic landmark, an enduring legacy.
At Raffles Hotel Singapore, we help you do your best.
In 2018, a careful and sensitive restoration will breathe new life into our beautiful hotel, providing enhanced comfort and splendour for the discerning traveller. With a diverse range of careers for different talents and personalities, we invite you to be part of the Raffles legend and share your passion for hospitality with the world. As we write a new chapter in our ongoing story, experience a tremendous opportunity to grow and develop with a global luxury hospitality brand in an oasis for the well-travelled.
- Manages strategically the overall housekeeping function with yearly executive goals set, and supports the housekeeping team in daily operations.
- Prepares departmental budgets and manages operational expenses within
approved budget guidelines.
- Ensures that all areas of influence deliver the highest level of standards, cleanliness, hygiene and guest satisfaction through personalised guest services and emotional luxury.
- Conducts regular inspections of the hotel’s front and heart of house to ensure adherence to cleanliness and maintenance standards.
- Oversees cleaning and preventive schedules of maintenance programmes for rooms, public areas and equipments.
- Oversees inventory reports and checks.
- Degree or Diploma preferably in hospitality.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in hospitality industry with minimum 3 years in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel.
- Oral fluency and written excellence in English.
- Ability to speak/basic understanding of other languages an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable to multicultural guest needs.
- Collaborative, enabling and entrepreneurial leadership.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative in a dynamic environment.
- Organised, sense of urgency, and able to set priorities.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bras Basah, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible