The position is responsible for the immaculate upkeep and cleanliness of all the guestrooms and work areas in their assigned sections.
UPKEEPING THE COMFORT AND CLEANLINESS OF
- Promotes a positive and inviting image of Raffles Hotel Singapore by ensuring all suites and assigned sections are immaculately clean and comfortable. This is achieved through cleaning and setting up the suite in accordance with the hotel’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Ensures the smooth running of the Housekeeping section by performing all tasks in adherence with the code of ethics as issued by Raffles Hotel Singapore.
CREATES A WELCOMING ROOM EXPERIENCE THAT MEETS RESIDENTS’ EXPECTATIONS
- Ensures residents receive the experience as
detailed in brand SOP, Raffles Hotel Singapore local SOP as well as Leading Quality
Assurance (LQA) standards, and aims to achieve the targets set by management.
- Upholds a flawless impression and perception of the Raffles Hotel Singapore products, services and colleagues.
- Observes and anticipates resident’s needs in a discreet and non-intrusive manner, offering prompt, efficient and personalised service to our residents.
- Ensures observed preferences of residents are communicated with the Assistant Manager for follow up and recording in guest profile.
- Reports and hands over lost and found articles to the Housekeeping office immediately.
INVOLVEMENT AS A MEMBER OF BOTH THE HOUSEKEEPING
AND HOTEL TEAM
- Ensures service standards and individual performances are aligned with Accor Values - Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect.
- Follows sustainable procedures and practices that support ‘Planet 21’ initiatives (Accor’s Corporate Social Responsibility program).
- Shows care for assigned work areas by organising and maintaining the pantries and work areas in pristine condition throughout and at the end of shift.
- Ensures that all equipment used is clean and kept in good working condition at all times.
- Able to organise own work flow to ensure completion of all assigned duties before the end of shift.
- Exercises flexibility and accepts changes with a positive attitude by showing understanding and consideration to the needs of the operations and department.
- Adheres to Work Safety and Health (WSH) policies and procedures.
- Undertakes and performs any additional duties as assigned by Managers.
- Attends and contributes to colleague meeting and any other related activities.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts
With a history dating back to 1887, when Raffles Singapore opened its grand colonial doors for the first time, Raffles Hotels & Resorts, part of the AccorHotels Group, is an award-winning, international brand.
A global portfolio of twelve landmark properties embodies the spirit and elegant aesthetic of the brand. From secluded resorts to city hotels, the iconic Raffles experience is found in Singapore, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Philippines, UAE, Saudi Arabia, The Seychelles, Turkey, Poland and France.
Every hotel and resort in the Raffles family has a unique personality. Each has a story to tell and a distinct sense of place. What unites them, and makes them indefinably and sublimely Raffles, is their proud dedication to the legendary Raffles tradition of delivering thoughtful, personal and discreet service.
Every employee wears a pin bearing the Travellers’ Palm because it is the symbol of the oasis. Travellers of old would drink the water stored in the base of its cup-like leaves, and use its East-West orientation as an informal compass. It is a reminder that the spirit of hospitality and sanctuary is alive and well at every Raffles hotel and resort.