Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Raffles Jakarta is located in the central business district within Ciputra World 1, a prestigious new development comprising a shopping mall, an office tower, a residential tower and the Ciputra Artpreneur art museum and theatre. Raffles Jakarta features 173 well-designed rooms and suites exuding the elegant style of Raffles hotels around the world. Food & beverage venues include Raffles’ iconic Writers Bar and the innovative all-day dining Arts Café. The 2,600 square meter ballroom is one of the largest in Jakarta, and along with state-of-the-art meeting rooms are the city's finest venues for social events and conferences. For leisure, the hotel offers a Raffles spa, gymnasium, outdoor pool, Jacuzzis, pool bar, tennis courts and a jogging track. The décor of Raffles Jakarta features unique concepts of art and colours, with inspiration drawn from the distinctive style of renowned Indonesian artist Hendra Gunawan.
“Embark on a unique career experience, a joyful journey of self-discovery” is the talent acquisition slogan of Raffles Jakarta. A career opportunity with Raffles Jakarta is unique because all colleagues at all levels commit to create a professional environment where they can discover and unleash their unique potentials to achieve excellence. Every piece of experience at work offers a learning opportunity. Therefore, work, seen from the learning perspective, constitutes a joyful journey of self-discovery.
If you would like to continue your episodes of excellence with Raffles Jakarta and at the same time focus on becoming your better self, consider joining us as:
Executive Lounge Attendant
- To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service.
- To identify and anticipate Guests’ needs and ensure personalized service is provided
- To provide Food and Beverage Services as required
- To assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay
- To ensure that all requests from Guests are made possible and are followed up on
- To fully understand and have knowledge of all in suite services, technology, amenities, functions & systems
- Ensure repeat guests are met and greeted on a daily basis and profiles are updated
- Ensure long-staying/special-attention/occasion-celebrating guests are taken care of exclusively, paying particular attention to their needs and requests
- Respect guest privacy and do not discuss guests’ private information with colleagues
- Ensure all unattended valuables and belongings inside guest rooms are noted and Supervisor is informed about the same
- Provide third service to guests by ensuring rooms are tidied up after guests leave rooms
- Provide prompt laundry service and shoe shine service, ensuring special preferences of guests are met
- Demonstrate discretion and courtesy when entering into the private space of guests
- To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal and communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Job type
- DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract