Cafeteria SupervisorJob Purpose
This position will be responsible for the effective and efficient day to day operation of our Colleague Dining Room. The Cusina Supervisor/ Shift Leader will also be involved in training & coaching of Restaurants colleagues.
Reporting to the Talent & Culture Manager.
Culinary & F&B Team
Sales & Marketing
Colleagues from other property
BRING FRIENDLY AND EFFCIENT FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the colleagues experience
- Ensure colleagues satisfaction through promoting excellent service
- Respond to colleagues complaints tactfully and professionally
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations.
2nd primary responsibilities (ENSURE THE CUSINA IS WELL MAINTAINED)
- Maintain quality control for all food served
Ensure all machine are in good condition.
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations
Work with Culinary team to maintain appropriate menus.
Project future need of supply need in Cusina and ensure that it’s within the budget.
3rd primary responsibilities (ENSURE NEW STAFF ARE TRAINED AND RECOGNIZE)
Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standard
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Continuously seek out creative ways to improve service and budget.
Maintaining accurate records on performance and audits, attendance, grooming, service deficiencies, schedule.
- Recognize colleagues through continuous feedback.
4th primary responsibilities (MONTHLY REPORT AND CONTRACT)
Meet the monthly billing before the deadline.
Ensure that all contracts are updated.
All reports of Cusina are updated.
- Help in projects of Talent & Culture.
Assist in recruitment if needed.
Participate in Service Plus Committee.
- Management of colleagues complaints.
- Accuracy in agency billing and covers report.
- Efficiency of stock ordering and manning.
Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma or Degree preferably in hospitality and related field
- 3 years in the industry, minimum 1 year experience as Restaurant Supervisor
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset.
- Result-oriented with the ability to be flexible and to work well under pressure in fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Service-oriented with a eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Good presentation skills
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Job type
- Makati, Philippines
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible