This magnificent complex boasts a 30-storey new construction and two luxury International Hotel brands at one desired address! Raffles Makati and Fairmont Makati consists of 32 Raffles Suites located atop 280 Fairmont Hotel rooms, 237 Raffles Residences and is situated in what is considered the finest location in Manila - downtown Makati. The complex, is located directly across from the Greenbelt Shopping Center and in a neighborhood famous for nightlife, dining options and world-class shopping. Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet each guest within 2 minutes (1 minute goal) after seating in a sincerely warm, friendly manner using the guest name (at least three times).
- Demonstrate an attitude of friendly hospitality in every aspect of service.
- Demonstrate Fairmont’s Service Plus Standards in all interactions.
- Set up Lounge bar according to procedures.
- Remain observant and responsive to each guest inquiries through the bar-lounge area.
- Follow Hotel’s telephone etiquette standards.
- Take guests' order promptly according to standards.
- Know the ingredients, preparation, and proper presentation of all food and beverage menus items and specials.
- Make appropriate suggestion of up selling beverages.
- Time food and beverage orders correctly to ensure they are served in a timely manner.
- Ensure bar maintenance and inventories are up to Fairmont Standards during the entire dining experience.
- Know layout of the bar and lounge (Seat and table numbers).
- Ensure that station is maintained in a clean, neat, orderly fashion.
- Know your shifts and station assignments.
- Key in (pre checks) order on the Micros terminal promptly and accurately.
- Perform all assigned side works regularly, promptly, and correctly.
- Comply fully and consistently with all hotel and restaurant conditions of employment and standards of uniform, grooming, personal hygiene and safety.
- Properly complete all closing paperwork.
- Complete beverage, food and supplies requisition.
- Complete Bar closing duties as illustrated on ‘Side Work Responsibilities”.
- Report on time for all meetings and training sessions scheduled by management.
- The above mentioned job responsibilities are to give a general idea of the job and no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the colleague in this position.
- Complete responsibility for compliance of Fairmont Codes of Conduct.
- College/ University Graduate
- Strong Food & Beverage knowledge.
- Highly detail oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Creative, self-motivated and energetic team-player.
- Able to smile and perform under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Passion for food and beverage.
- Know and implement standards/procedures and sequence of service consistently.
- Two years experience mixing and serving beverages in a high quality resort or high volume restaurant.
- Know the characteristics of popular cocktails.
- Possess passion for ongoing learning and mixology trends.
Visa Requirements: Open to Filipino National Only
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
- Job type
- Makati, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract