Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Hotel Overview: Raffles Makkah Palace promises the exceptional standards inherent in the Raffles name and enhanced by Arab hospitality values. Raffles Makkah Palace offers 214 Suites & duplex Villas with breathtaking views of the Masjid Al Haram, the Holy Ka’aba and the city. The hotel combines the best of local cuisine and international dishes in each of its four outlets creating a unique and welcoming atmosphere in this diving setting. Guests can also indulge and immerse themselves in a relaxing sensory experience in our world renowned spa and fitness center or hold high-powered business gatherings in any of our state-of-the-art meeting rooms.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as :
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service
· · To lead and oversee the day to day operation of the Human Resources Department as well as play a critical play role in the implementation of the Human Resources strategy.
· To assess organizational needs, develop aligned HR solutions and implement strategies in the areas of Human Resources Administration, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Welfare, Safety and Health, Employee Communication, Industrial Relations, Training and Development, Performance Management and Career Development in accordance with national, industry and brand standards, laws and customs, and ensuring that they are complied with by other departments.
· Develops and proposes plans relating to present or future manpower requirements of the Hotel to ensure that the Hotel is correctly staffed according to the projected level of business
· Liaises with employment agencies, educational institutions, government bodies etc for staff and possible sources of recruitment
· Assesses and evaluates prospective employees
· Formulates and recommends a sound wage and salary system, which facilitates the attracting and retaining of staff
· Identifies, prioritizes and meets the short and long term training and development needs of the Hotel
· Represents the Hotel in collective bargaining and contacts with labour organizations and employee representations(if applicable)
· To promote positive Colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, mutual respect and fun
· To assist Departmental Leaders and Senior Managers with the development of specific action plans to address issues and concerns identified in colleague feedback
· To effectively manage the annual HR budget
· To balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
· To follow departmental policies and procedures
· To follow all safety policies
· Other duties as assigned
Previous Human Resources leadership experience required
Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable
Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Frequent sitting and walking throughout shift
Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ram
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- الهجلة, مكة, Saudi Arabia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible