Raffles Hotels & Resort is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. It is part of AccorHotels brands, which offers unique moments and diverse experiences in more than 4.100 addresses throughout 95 countries. From luxury to economy, each hotel shares a common, well-being and warm welcome.
Raffles Seychelles offers spectacular colleague accommodation, accompanied by world class facilities, transportation, uniforms, meals and boat tickets to and from Praslin/Mahé. The Resort features 86 luxurious villas, the award-winning Raffles Spa as well as several stylish and unique dining options.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
In the capacity of Talent & Culture Coordinator;
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To provide administrative support to the colleagues in the Human Resources function
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Book tickets for all new colleague arrivals and departing colleagues
• Issue contracts to all new colleagues
• Complete the colleague turnover report on a monthly basis
• Collate all exit interview feedback and produce the monthly report.
• Provide recruitment updates to all Management as and when applicable
• Organise the monthly colleague committee meeting and take meeting minutes
• Issue promotion/salary increase letters to colleagues
• Issue letters and book exit interviews for all colleagues who have resigned and ensure that the clearance process is completed and final payment is organised
• Process all colleague status changes and register profiles for new starters and leavers for the monthly payroll
• Assist with interviews and reference checks for level 1 positions
• Responsible for producing the monthly colleague newsletter
• Updating and tracking annual and probation period appraisals
• Assist colleagues will all HR related queries and questions
• Creating and deleting email access for new starters and leavers
• Display the Pathfinder job postings as and when received from Brand Office
• Responsible for updating the manning guide
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
• Experience of working in a multi cultural environment
• Ability to manage a number of tasks at any one time
• Post secondary school education
• Previous experience in a similar HR role is desirable within a 5 star hotel
- Job type
- Baie Ste Anne, Seychelles
- Starting in
- As soon as possible