Position assists the Manager in the execution of meetings and events and driving the implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives. Works to meet customer needs at meetings and events and assists in growing event revenues. Handles issues and conflicts that may arise duing meetings or events. Conducts daily walk-through of banquet floor to drive client satisfaction and maintain quality standards.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the event management, food and beverage, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the event management, food and beverage, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Managing Meetings and Special Events Operations
• Researches and analyzes new products, pricing and services of competition.
• Reviews scheduled events and troubleshoot potential challenges/conflicts.
• Assists in coordinating all groups that will impact property operations.
• Assists in overseeing cleaning and maintenance of meeting space and corresponding heart of the house areas.
• Assists in overseeing furniture and equipment maintenance and that inventory levels are kept in accordance to corporate guidelines.
• Assists in the execution of brand service initiatives in event management areas.
• Conducts daily walk-through of banquet floor to drive client satisfaction and maintain quality standards.
Assisting in Budgets and Finances
• Develops working relationships with outside vendors and establishes prices and service agreements to enhance the event experience and to increase additional revenue opportunities for the property.
• Assists in creating the annual banquet budget.
Driving Exceptional Customer Service
• Creates an atmosphere in all event management operations areas that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
• Consult with customers in order to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Rayong, Thailand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible