ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
Purpose of the role:
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive, Corporate - Germany, Austria, Switzerland & Eastern Europe to be based at Shangri-La Regional Sales Office in Germany, Frankfurt. You will assist in maximising sales, revenue and room nights, for the company throughout the mentioned areas. As well you will be representing Shangri-La company, therefore candidates need to ensure that all dealings with clients and our hotels are conducted in a professional manner. Sales Executive will report directly to the Director of Sales.
Duties & Resporsibilities:
• Work in co-ordination with the DOS to produce the annual Marketing Plan and Budget for the above areas.
• Plan sales appointments and activities.
• Organize familiarization trips and take part when necessary.
• Assist in organizing trade shows, exhibitions and sales missions.
• Maintain and update client database on a regular basis.
• Ensure response to all clients’enquiries is timely, efficient and according to the group policies.
• Conduct tele-sales and follow-up accordingly.
• Research new sources of business within the Corporate market segment.
• Liaise with hotel executives in the co-ordination of their sales visits to the marketplace.
• Handle RFP process for targeted HVGA, GA, DGA and NGA accounts and update the status in Nexus.
• Handle group requests and delegate follow-up to the sales co-ordinator.
• Promote Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts in Germany, Austria and Switzerland in a professional manner and according to the group policies at all times.
• Together with the DOS, assist in accomplishing the agreed target and objectives set out in the Regional Sales Office’s Marketing Plan.
• Create and contribute to the positive working relationship among the RSO staff and the DOS, which emphasises the highest degree of professionalism.
• Submit a monthly sales expense report to the DOS.
• Submit a monthly report to the DOS on sales activities and market intelligence/trends.
- Mandatory - Fluency in German and English languages.
- Highly desireble to have knowledge of the hotel/travel industry.
- Job type
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration