What are my responsibilities?
As B&F Waiter you are part of our Beverage & Food team and will work in our Scossa restaurant, Koepelcafe, 2b Bar, Minibar and Room Service. You…
- Welcome our guests with energy, enthusiasm and a smile.
- Serve our guests and inspire them with our indigenous drinks and dishes.
- Anticipate to guest’s needs to enhance guest satisfaction.
- Provide our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember and want to share with their world!
What makes you the perfect fit?
We are looking for an Ambassador who lives life to discover and brings personal style to every experience. You are passionate about food and you are always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. You have got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!
To be eligible for this position you…
· Live Life to Discover.
· Can communicate fluently in English.
· Have experience in hospitality and you have a passion for B&F.
· Are looking for a full time job and are flexible in working mornings, evenings and weekends.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
· A professional and stimulating work environment.
· An international and fun team.
· Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
· Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
· A TakeCare program, which means you can apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club, follow dancing classes against a discounted rate, join our bootcamp classes and many more....
· Career possibilities within Marriott International.
· A uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
· As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Job type
- Centrum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible