LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Do you know how to anticipate on guests needs and is it your passion to surprise and delight our Elite Members and VIP guests in the Club Lounge?
Would you like to work together with a dynamic team in a company with excellent growing opportunities?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as a Club Lounge Agent!
What are my responsibilities?
As Club Lounge Agent you are responsible for providing excellent and personal service to our guests with Club Lounge access. The Club Lounge of the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is available for Elite Members and VIP guests. Breakfast and hors d'oeuvres are served in the lounge (buffet style). You…
· Share your passion for hospitality and discovering something wonderfully new.
· Ensure our guests feel welcome and all their needs are attended to with a personal touch.
· Complete opening and closing shifts including setting up for the day etc.
· Ensure stock is handled appropriately and work areas are well maintained.
What makes you the perfect fit?
We are looking for an Ambassador who lives life to discover and brings personal style to every experience. You are passionate about Amsterdam, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide and you have got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel. We’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!
To be eligible for this position you…
· Live Life to Discover.
· Have passion for Lifestyle.
· Have experience in Hospitality / Beverage & Food.
· Are able to communicate fluently in English.
· Are flexible to work weekends, morning and evening shifts
What do you get in return?
The Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
· A professional and stimulating work environment.
· Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
· Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
· A TakeCare program, which means you can apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club, follow dancing classes against a discounted rate, join Renaissance bootcamp classes and much more!
· Career possibilities within Marriott International.
· Your uniform will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
· An international and fun team.
· As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible