LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Is it your passion to provide guests services that go above and beyond?
Do you like to be challenged?
Do you want to provide our guests with information and take care of our VIP guests?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel has the position of Guest Service Agent PT!
What are my responsibilities?
As Guest Service Agent you are part of the Front Office team. You…
· Are responsible for the correct handling and answering of all incoming phone calls, both internal and external.
· Take In-Room-Dining (room service) orders.
· Always provide our guests with information or help with any other issues.
· Will send the orders and requests to the right departments and follow-up with the guests.
· Will make sure our VIP guests are known and all information about these guests is registered and sent out to the whole hotel.
· Are responsible for the Business Centre, where our guests can make use of computers, fax and printer.
· Are responsible for providing our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambassador who would love to assist our guests in person and via telephone. You want to make sure our guests will have a wonderful and inspirational stay in our hotel. Is this exactly what you want to do and are you hospitable? We’re looking for someone like you!
To be eligible for this position you…
· Live Life to Discover!
· Have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
· Have a passion for hospitality.
· Are able to work in the morning, evening and weekend, which makes your job even more diverse.
What benefits will I receive?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
· A professional and stimulating work environment.
· An international and fun team.
· Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
· Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
· A TakeCare program, which means you can participate in boot camp and yoga classes, apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club and follow dancing classes against a discounted rate.
· Career possibilities within Marriott International.
· A uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
· As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible