LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Exploring the world doesn’t have to stop when the working day starts.
At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career.
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel has the position of Human Resources Trainee.
As Human Resources Trainee you will be assisting the HR Team with their day-to-day activities. Furthermore you will have your own responsibilities such as: organize a warm and informative welcome to all new ambassadors of the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, organize social activities, assist in the recruitment process and administrate sickness.
Do you Live Life to Discover?
Are you enrolled in a Bachelors program? Hospitality or Human Resources is preferred.
Can you communicate fluently in Dutch and English?
At Renaissance we believe in the inspiring side of travelling. We celebrate creativity, innovation and originality – everything that makes lives extraordinary. Renaissance addresses the discoverer in all of us who like to add new tastes, sights and experiences to their own story.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel offers a trainee allowance of € 453,64 per month and a wide package of benefits for all ambassadors, including a special discount rate for all Marriott products.
In addition we offer you…
· A professional and stimulating work environment.
· Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
· Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
· A TakeCare program, which means you can apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club, follow dancing classes against a discounted rate, join Renaissance bootcamp classes and much more!
· Career possibilities within Marriott International.
· An international and fun team.
· As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible