The Amsterdam Sales Cluster has the position of
Senior Sales Executive Event Booking Centre available.
In this position you represent the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel and the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel. Renaissance is a Lifestyle brand with a slogan that says it all: LIVE LIFE TO DISCOVER.
Marriott is a Signature brand. It’s all about to TRAVEL BRILLIANTLY.
What are my responsibilities?
In this position you are part of the Sales & Marketing team. You are responsible for closing business by handling and confirming incoming group and catering requests. These requests vary from regular meetings to social events. You are the one uncovering the client’s needs to sell the hotels, keeping revenue optimization in mind. You are the spider in the web and communicate with both external clients and all departments within the hotels.
What makes you the perfect fit?
- You are not afraid to ask questions and you are able to uncover the client’s needs;
- You are able to close a deal;
- You are comfortable making decisions and taking initiative;
- You are motivated to work towards achievable although challenging goals;
- You are able to build report with clients and represent the hotels.
To be eligible for this position you…
- Like to work in a Sales environment ;
- Have a Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management ;
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a (re-active) Sales position;
- Can communicate fluently in Dutch and English, a third language is a plus.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel and Amsterdam Marriott Hotel are part of Marriott International and offer a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase or a one-time bonus. In addition we offer you…
- A professional and stimulating work environment.
- An international and fun team.
- A quarterly incentive based on your own goals and team goal.
- Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities;
- Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide;
- A TakeCare program, which means you can apply for a gym against a discounted rate, sport in our own health club and follow for example yoga and boot camp classes.
- Career possibilities within Marriott International.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and All Ambassadors Meetings.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible