You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Maintain the hotel accounts receivable related to travel agents, commercial accounts and credit cards documents and subsequent rendering.
- Audit credit card charges, prepare for transmittal and reconcile the accounts of hotel.
- Reconcile & record statements from credit card centre.
- Audit daily FB & FO city ledger charges, prepare for transmittal to AR account.
- Prepare discounts given to privilege cardholders & staff during month end.
- Associate Degree or Degree holder, major in Accounting is preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in Accounting is preferred
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word is necessary
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible