You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- To be responsible for receiving and forwarding information to the concerned associates for handling
- To answer all telephone calls promptly in a polite helpful manner. Receives messages and forwards to the appropriate personnel for proper handling.
- To maintain effective communication between the Front Office and the Housekeeping department regarding rooms issue and special guest requests.
- To input any guest issues, guest complaint and maintenance incidents in Guestware system and update the information when necessary.
- Hotel school graduates
- Related work experience will be preferable
- Fluent spoken English & Putonghua
- Shift duty is required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Job type
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible