You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Lead and operate the iT discipline for Day to day iT management of properties and managed offices in scope.
- Manage a team of iT resources.
- First point of contact providing support to Operations leaders for Owner relations and negotiations on iT matters.
- Manage the execution of Property Internet Support
- Work with Direct Manager on vendor management and product development for the assigned properties/offices.
- Day to day operations of the assigned Hotel and Company Offices.
- HKCEE or above
- At least 5 years or above work experience in hospitality industry
- Knowledgeable of Oracle Opera, Hotel systems, Window 7 or above, MS Office 2010 or above, Office 365
- Excellent communications in English
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible