You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
- Contact other departments directly for urgent repairs.
- Deliver guest requests and set up furniture items in guest rooms as requested.
- Remove items from hallways and transport to service areas, including debris, room service food and beverage trays, unread newspapers, soiled linens, and trash placed near Housekeeper carts.
- Clean, maintain, and store cleaning equipment.
- Cleaning service experience is preferable
- Able to lift up heavy loads
- Acceptable to work as toilet attendant
- Service oriented
- Able to read and write Chinese
- Shift duty is required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible