- Ensure all guest supply is sufficient to maintain the operation.
- Ensure all menus are up to date, clean and are in good condition.
- Answer phone calls in a standard manner using our standard greeting phase.
- Ensure all reservation details of guests are recorded clearly and accurately.
- Greet guests by name courteously according to the required phases
- Form 6 or hotel institute or college graduated
- 3 – 4 years or similar working experience preferable.
- Outgoing with good customer service, able to reply booking email and handling Respak Reservation system
- Shifting schedule
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Job type
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration