You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Supervises, controls and inspects banquet set up and service standard under direction of Banquet Service Manager & Asst. Banquet Service Manager
- Effectively controls on all operation expenses and casual labour expenses
- Liaises with Sales & Marketing & Chef on daily events and functions details
- Ensures daily events are run smoothly
- 5 years related work experience
- Strong skill in event execution
- Good communication skill of both Cantonese and English
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Job type
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible