Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Grove HR Limited. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- To work with the General Manager & the Group Head of Sales for Arora Hotels Group to put in place a robust sales & marketing plan to achieve and exceed budgeted revenue targets and additional key performance Indicators
- To be proactive in seeking & developing new business opportunities both direct and via 3rd party agencies, focusing on meeting & events, corporate accounts, airlines, government & leisure segments.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan focusing on driving revenue opportunities from key feeder markets through appropriate communication channels.
- To coach all members of the sales team, ensuring they are motivated to achieve the monthly and annual objectives & targets.
- Management of selected Key M&E, Corporate, Leisure & Airline segments ensuring that the hotel receives it fair market share from all accounts and additional activities are in place to drive additional managed account revenue.
- To ensure that there is a cross selling strategy in place to ensure that all relevant revenue opportunities are kept within Arora Hotels Group.
- To attend group meetings as required enabling discussion on new sales opportunities, financial results while also giving feedback on planned activities and client feedback.
- To ensure that all standards are maintained within Delphi to ensure that management information is recorded accurately.
- To represent Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel on National & International tradeshows / sales missions
- To oversee and the guide the sales team on their sales calls and ensure that all reports are produced on time.
- To adhere and implement all areas outlined in the Arora Commercial audit that fall within you responsibility.
- To work within all company policies with specific reference to Health & Safety at Work Act.
- Previous experience of managing a pro-active sales team
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to articulate the product through excellent communication skills
- Good organisation / administrative / IT Skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Can demonstrate self motivation and target driven activities
- Previous experience of hotel sales & the M&E Industry
- Experience of working with DMCs, Third Party Agencies
- Very smart personal presentation
- Driving Licence
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hounslow, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible