Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Plaese apply via e-mail : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee,Remington Lodging and Hospitality, LP . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Description :
Coordinate construction, maintenance or repair activities in carpentry, plumbing, masonry, electrical, air conditioning/heating, and landscaping areas. Manage duties and functions as relates to decision making, organizing, planning, controlling, communicating and directing the Engineering Department.
- Able to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written form with guests and associates so as to respond accurately and completely to people to give directions, instructions, information, answer questions provide service as required. Safely climb ladders and stairs.
- Understand and efficiently operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and boiler systems. Accurately write technical specifications.
- Plan and conduct meetings.
- Accurately prepare operating budgets, using basic math. Use arithmetic to accurately calculate and maintain records.
- Use mathematical formulas to accurately calculate technical requirements.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Palm Springs, CA, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible