Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at - http://smrtr.io/D-p8Qw
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Colwen Management, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Are you interested in joining one of the largest and fastest growing hotel companies in the Northeast United States? Do you want to join an organization that recognizes your contributions and hard work? Do you want to be part of a company where you have the ability to develop and grow your career? If so, then look no further than Colwen Hotels!
At Colwen Hotels, we are on the lookout to engage the best and brightest hospitality professionals in the industry to join our incredibly service-driven and focused team. Our award-winning properties are made up of passionate, dedicated and energetic individuals who provide exceptional service to both our guests and their fellow associates. We approach each and every day with a â€œcan do attitude and what we like to call â€œstick-to-itiveness that provides a level of service that creates memorable experiences for our guests. Equally as important, Colwen Hotels is committed to sustainability, responsibility and stewardship in the communities where we work and grow.
Colwen Hotels is part of a fully integrated organization that designs, builds, owns and manages branded and independent hotels in markets across the Northeast. With more than twenty operating hotels and nearly twenty more in various stages of construction and development, it is a very exciting time to join our team!
The Residence Inn Marriott Concord- is seeking an experienced and passionate Director of Sales to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a dynamic selling background, and be results driven. This role will lead and direct the sales efforts for this market. If you are looking for an incredible opportunity with future growth potential, we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with sales teams and Hotel General Managers at assigned hotels to assist in capturing group business in all segments including corporate transient business
- Recruit, interview and hire sales staff associates for assigned hotel(s)
- Train and support all sales associates and ensure performance in accordance with established hotel brand/Colwen sales standards
- Set sales strategies to achieve overall property goals for both rate and occupancy
- Create and execute annual marketing plan addressing sales strategy and budget goals
- Understand hotel operations including room types, meeting capacities, service and features and benefits of assigned properties
- Solid knowledge of market conditions and competitors, economic trends and supply and demand
- Proactive solicitation of new business to achieve region revenue goals
- Meet monthly revenue goals for both room and banquet sales
- Achieve your personal sales call h goals and advise team on meeting assigned goals
- Target accounts, markets or segments with proactive solicitation and account saturation
- Participate in local networking organizations, community, and industry events while representing Colwen Hotels in a professional manner
- Manage and maintain vendor relations
- 1-2 years Hotel Director of Sales experience
- 4+ years proven sales record
- Strong Leader of people
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in English language
- Excellent writing skills (grammar/punctuation/spelling)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (experience with Delphi systems)
- Familiar with common computer software programs (Microsoft Office)
- Must be willing to work holidays
- May require overnight stays
- Some work in office
- Must be willing to work varied hours
- As a preferred employer in our markets, Colwen Hotels offers a total rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
- Paid Time off Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Leave and Bereavement Leave
- Hotel Discounts
Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Concord, MA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible