Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please aply online at - https://re12.ultipro.com/OTO1000/JobBoard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=*B38857745A8176FE&source=oto
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee,OTO Development, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We know applying for a new job takes some confidence and at Residence Inn Charleston North/Ashely Phosphate, we want you to feel that we have that confidence in you. To help with that, we want to share more about our company culture, our philosophy about business and how we feel hospitality should be. Take a look at our job description and our company info and go aheadâ€¦apply! We want you to be a part of the OTO team!
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
OTO Development was established in 2004 by a group of experienced hotel entrepreneurs with long histories of success in rapid growth organizations. We are the same group of people that believe that hospitality should exist in all facets of the business world but especially in our hotels. Our mission is to develop a portfolio of great hotels managed by exceptional people who absolutely love what they do. We believe in green design and superior sustainability as well community service and a commitment to our employees. And in case you were wondering, OTO represents the initials of our founders so we not only believe in what we do, we are proud to put our name behind it.
On most days, you will:
- Stock housekeeping cart with necessary linen, terry, tools, products and supplies and plan your day efficiently
- Know the how and when of reporting room maintenance in order to work seamlessly with the front desk staff and other team members Know the difference between light touch and full clean and showcase your best work in either situation
- Vacuum floors and change sheets, restock or replace all room and bath amenities, anticipate the guests needs and respond to their requests to assure guest satisfaction (even if that means extra shampoo!)
- Look as polished as the rooms you service with a pressed uniform, employee identification, safety footwear and protective equipment
- Cleanliness is next to Friendliness for you and you probably live by the motto A place for everything and everything in its place. You are organized and efficient in every aspect and you know doing a great job can be physically challenging but you are up for task!
- You love the smell of clean laundry and know exactly how to make a guests room look and feel refreshed.
- You value a job well-done and you take pride in presenting a spotless room.
- You know exactly how to pick the appropriate tool and tonic to clean just about anything.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- North Charleston, SC, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible