Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, LBA hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
LBA Hospitality, is an award-winning hotel management and development company with 70 plus properties in the southeast United States, is looking for a dynamic, proven General Manager for a 78-room Residence Inn by Marriott in Columbus, Georgia who shares our values of financial success and exceptional customer service.
The General Manager is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the hotel operate to maximize sales, guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction, and profit.
Requirements: Essential Job Functions:
- Orchestrate the activities of the hotel managers and hourly associates to ensure that guests receive a high level of service, sales are maximized, associates are satisfied, and profit meets expectations.
- Oversee managers in the hotel such as the Guest Service Manager, the Housekeeping Manager, the Maintenance Manager, and the Director of Sales.
- Maintain open and effective communication.
- Ensure that managers and associates maintain hotel cleanliness and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with hotel brand standards.
- Create the culture in the hotel to ensure that the hotel complies with accounting standards.
- Coach, counsel, discipline, train, and mentor managers and associates to deliver excellent performance and to reach their personal development goals.
- Interview, hire, and train associates at all levels in the hotel.
- Ensure all areas of the hotel are inspected daily for compliance to standards and policies.
- Maximize revenue through sales efforts, yield management, and cost control.
- 2-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Complete understanding of hotel operations.
- Excellent leadership skills with management and hourly staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent computer system skills.
- High Energy.
- Professional image, communicated through demeanor, dress, and communication.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Columbus, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible