Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Cycas Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- We pride ourselves on creating teams where people can be themselves, so that they can deliver positively OUTRAGEOUS service, in order to grow our company and each other.
- Our focus is to put PEOPLE at the heart of everything we do. We believe in hiring the smile and training and developing talent to create genuine and caring teams who come to work to have fun.
- If you love delivering Customer Service, are passionate about being part of a team with Spirit and Personality and believe there is no second best when driving key profit in a hotel that breaks the mould of a traditional full-service operation, then please read on as youre somebody we want within our Residence Inn team.
- Residence Inn offer guests a different experience from traditional hotels. With us you will find somewhere that feels like home. All our rooms are Suites with more living and working space than you would find in a conventional hotel guest room.
- We are looking for individuals with confidence, a strong work ethic, dedication and a ˜whatever it takes attitude to get the job done, whilst maintaining our excellent reputation for friendly service, comfort and high standards.
- Deal with all enquiries in a courteous and professional manner and display a clear and comprehensive knowledge of the hotel, its facilities and details of other hotels in the Group, taking every opportunity to up sell
- Record full and accurate details of bookings in accordance with Company and hotel procedures
- Make clients aware of the full terms of business, including the cancellations policy and the need to confirm bookings prior to arrival
- Conduct Client show rounds in a professional manner and take every opportunity to up sell
- Assist in the production of a weekly occupancy forecast and liaise with the Reservation and Revenue Manager on a daily basis to update forecast
- Assist in the production of the three-month forecast and liaise with the Reservation and Revenue Manager to update this
- Assist in preparing promotional material for offers and packages
- Record guests requirements accurately, using Opera and highlight these to Front Office Manager
- Deal with the booking of third party services in accordance with Company and hotel procedures
- Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with promptly either by direct action or via the Reservation and Revenue Manager
- Have knowledge of, and operate, the hotels cash handling and security procedures
- Deal with complaints/problems politely and make every effort to resolve these. If you cannot resolve them refer to your Line Manager but, in any case, advise full details to your Line Manager at the first opportunity
- Support all members of the Team to achieve and maintain standards to the highest possible level in respect of service, hygiene and Health & Safety
- Assist in the production of the monthly business report and liaise with the Sales Manager and Reservation and Revenue Manager
- ·Hotel reservations experience
- ·OPERA knowledge
- ·Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- ·Customer focused ˜no problem mentality
- ·Smart professional appearance
- ·Passionate about standards
- ·Keen eye for details
- ·Excellent organisational skills
- ·A sense of humour
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kensington, London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible