Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Summit Hospitality Group, Ltd. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Reports To: General Manager
Purpose: Assistant General Manager (AGM) is responsible for the day-to day operations of the Hotel as delegated by or in the absence of the General Manager.
- Ensures complete guest satisfaction.
- Manages Guest Service Relations, Training, and Guest Response process.
- Responsible for P&L, Checkbook, and Expense Controls.
- Responsible for A/R and A/P processing.
- Assist in sales calls as part of the hotel sales effort.
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Must be able to relocate within Summit Hospitality Group for future growth within 12-18 months.
- Participates in the development of the short term and long term financial and operational plans for the hotel.
- Oversees the Front Desk Operations insuring Summit Hospitality Group policies and procedures are being followed and making sure employees are giving complete guest satisfaction.
- Ensures Security for the hotel’s customers, employees and property assets.
- Remains current on business trends and local activities.
- Enforces established policies and procedures for Summit Hospitality.
- Insures smooth operation of Manager on Duty (MOD) Program and prepares the weekly/monthly schedule for General Manager’s approval.
- Prepares and explains Financial Reports for management and owners.
- Assists in conducting the departmental operational audits and assists in developing corrective action plans.
- Practices the “Management by Wandering Around” principles and ensures property standards are maintained in identifying cleanliness and maintenance issues by property use of inspection and maintenance request forms and provides directions to subordinates as necessary.
- Minimum (3) years as a FOM or Operations Manager with similar brands experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Rooms Department Operations including Front Office and Housekeeping.
- Must have Revenue Management experience.
- Must have Property Management Systems experience.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract