Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: https://sbcos.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SBCOS/job/WA---Residence-Inn---Seattle/Food---Beverage-Manager_R0008203-1
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Stonebridge Companies. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The purpose of a FOOD & BEVERAGE/RESTAURANT MANAGER is to direct and organize the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (Complimentary Breakfast, lounge,) according to hotel brand standards and in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Manages all outlet operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy & procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation.
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition.
- Monitor and assess product and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue.
- Ensure associates have current knowledge of outlet offerings, products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of hotel and local area.
- Recruit, interview and train team members.
- Monitor budget and review financial transactions to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Develop weekly staff work schedule, based on forecasted occupancy while monitoring labor costs in accordance with budget.
- Maintains regular attendance and is consistently on time.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Seattle, WA, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible