Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : https://sbcos.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SBCOS/job/WA---Residence-Inn---Seattle/Sales-Coordinator_R0007978-1
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Stonebridge Companies. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
WA - Residence Inn - Seattle
The purpose of a SALES COORDINATOR is to answer sales office phones when sales staff is not available and respond to all sales inquiries accurately, timely and in a professional manner.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating sales files in Sales Pro.
- Coordination of all groups as contracted by the sales manager/DOS. Contact and provide appropriate follow-up on all signed/contracted business within five (5) working days. Determine and coordinate all needs of the customer.
- Responsible for effectively communicating with the various departments to ensure that the meeting and related functions are executed to exceed the clients expectations.
- Maintains well documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date file management in order to serve client and employer in the most expedient, organized and knowledgeable manner.
- Maintains file history.
- Develops strong customer relationships through appropriate client communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Work with sales personnel to achieve required sales team goals.
- Have current knowledge of hotel rates, strategies, discounts and promotions.
- Assist with completing any required sales reports.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Seattle, WA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible