Director of Sales and Marketing (013184)
Job Number: 013184
Job Title: Director of Sales and Marketing
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Permanent Contract
Salary Interval: Per Month
Category/Department: Sales / Marketing / Public Relation
Rank/level of position: Head of Department
Level of Education: Four-Year Degree
Years of Experience: 3
Application Date: 20/05/2018
We are currently looking for a dynamic Director of Sales and Marketing to join our Pre-opening team. The individual taking this role will be responsible for leading sales teams of Tsinandali Estates Radisson Collection hotel. The candidate should exhibit strong commercial focus and a clear knowledge of the local market, trends, conditions and have strong, active relationships within the market. The candidate should be target and results driven with clear strategic focus and able to align these with the company strategy and goals. The candidate should display a creative and innovative approach towards work and problem solving and maintain good interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients.
Main responsibilities will be:
• Develops the overall sales strategy for the assigned sales area and proposes the key account objectives and activities for his/her team.
• Achieves room night goals for assigned key accounts by developing and implementing strategies to grow accounts and shift market share from competitive hotels
• Develops the overall Marketing plan for the hotel
• Ensures the brand’s global message is communicated and understood by the Key Accounts
• Achieves customer service objectives by providing value added service
• At all times protects favourable and respectful image of Radisson Hotels Worldwide by promoting it’s aims and objectives, foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all of its areas of endeavour.
Position Requirements and Offer Details
• Previous at least 3 year experience in a similar position in an international organization is recommendable
• Good knowledge of local market
• Provides leadership and motivation to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Focus on exceeding customer expectations
• Excellent knowledge of Georgian, English and Russian both written and spoken is essential
• Very strong organizational skill is a must
Hotel or Business Details
Brand new Tsinandali Estate Radisson Collections Hotel will open its doors in mid September 2018.
Located in the heart of the historic wine country Kakheti, it is a unique blend of modern and traditional Georgian Architecture where one can truly feel the history steeped in tradition and wine making.
The estate has 124 elegant modern rooms in main building and 17 private suites perfectly situated on the grounds of the estate in traditional buildings with a modern twist of luxury.
The top floor of the hotel is dedicated to our unique Spa with its infinity outdoor pool overlooking the Caucasus mountains.
Our Food and Beverage outlets include: all day dining restaurant with international cousin; instantly welcoming French Bistro; vinotheque /wine tasting bar, designed by ingo Maurer, and finest Georgian restaurant with big selection of the Georgian gastronomy from the Kakheti region;
Meeting and event facilities are located in our meticulously restored historic building. The estate offers spectacular open amphitheatre with retractable roof with the seated capacity of up to 1200 persons.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Tsinandali, Georgia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible