F&D Manager (001194)
Job Number: 001194
Job Title: F&D Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Permanent Contract
Country: France, Metropolitan
Salary Interval: Not Specified
Category/Department: Food and Drink
Rank/level of position: Head of Department
Level of Education: High School Degree
Years of Experience: 5
Application Date: 31/12/2016
• Responsible for all food and beverage activities, including conference and banqueting
• Manage, motivate and organize the department
• Develop food and beverage concepts
• Determine needs for training and implement training within own department
• Budget planning and follow up
• Maintain and further develop the standards of operation
Position Requirements and Offer Details
The Food & Beverage Manager reports directly to the General Manager and is a member of the Management Team.
Accommodation & other information:
• Fluency in French and English, both written and oral
• Relevant business education and preferably international experience
• Result oriented individual who gets things done
• Outgoing, dynamic and sales focused
• Business oriented and a natural attitude towards providing excellent quality service
• Deputy Manager in Management’s absence (evenings and week-ends)
• Advanced computers skills (MS Office - Web 2.0 – 3.0)
• Full software Micros skills required (setting, staff training)
• Knowledge software OPERA recommended
Hotel or Business Details
Nestled in the heart of one of the oldest cities in France, the Radisson Blu Hotel Marseille offer 189 beautifully decorated rooms, with 60 employees to your service.
Our exquisite outdoor heated swimming pool on the first floor offers a breathtaking view of the Vieux Port and Citadelle Saint-Nicolas. The Solaris Restaurant invites you to sample Mediterranean cuisine. The restaurant offers a unique and elegant ambience through the use of the dominant colors of the Camargue: black and pink with hilights of vibrant greens and yellows inspired by anis and olive oils. The Café Terracotta is a cosmopolitan Brasserie restaurant, offering an original and refreshing atmosphere for groups.
The Scirocco Lounge Bar, as its name suggests, embodies the design of the wind and invites you to take in its warm ambience by relaxing in comfortable couches and sofas.
With eleven meetings rooms spread over 672 square meters, the largest room is a sumptuous plenary room of 275 sq. meters, with a bay window overlooking the ‘Vieux Port’ that can host banquets, large seminars, exhibitions and private functions.
- Job type
- Marseille, France
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration