Intern Development, Feasibility & Analysis (013724)
Job Number: 013724
Job Title: Intern Development, Feasibility & Analysis
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Internship Agreement
Category/Department: Business Development
Rank/level of position: Traineeship
We are looking for a student to join the Business Development team as from June/July 2018. This person will provide market research, feasibility and due diligence support for the business development team and handle analytical, marketing and administrative tasks for the department.
- Conduct due diligence for new hotel projects, evaluate their feasibility and prepare financial projections for hotels in various markets.
- Conduct market research and compile business intelligence for various regional markets.
- Assist developers in preparation of project approval documents including handling of various information requests.
- Assist with business development corporate related tasks including reporting and conducting ad-hoc analysis of the company’s portfolio and performance.
- Provide support for special strategic projects & initiatives (e.g. research, analysis, presentations, financial modelling).
- Liaise with the developers and regional offices to continuously update the databases and respond to related requests and enquiries.
- Assist in preparation of presentations and material for client meetings, conferences and internal committees.
- Prepare and keep up-to-date marketing material and sales documentation for the team.
WHAT ABOUT YOU:
- You must be enrolled in a school program to be eligible for the internship (Traineeship Agreement Required)
- You have fluent knowledge of English (C2), verbally and in writing
You have strong analytical ability and mathematical skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- You have experience in financial modelling
- You have understanding and working knowledge of financial concepts and statements.
- You have understanding of and ability to apply principles of corporate finance
Hotel or Business Details
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the most dynamic hotel companies operating in over 80 countries with strong brands such as Radisson and Park Inn. Want to know more? Click on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz8DwJzD8-w.
The Corporate office of the Radisson Hotel Group is based in Brussels, Belgium. For more information, visit www.rezidor.com
To apply for this internship, please visit: www.careers.rezidor.com or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Brussels, Belgium
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible