Inventory Coordinator (001922)
Job Number: 001922
Job Title: Inventory Coordinator
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Permanent Contract
Country: United Kingdom
City: London Heathrow
Salary Interval: Per Year
Category/Department: Revenue Management
Rank/level of position: Line Employee
Level of Education: Not Specified
We are looking for an Inventory Coordinator to work in conjunction with our Cluster Revenue Management team by maintaining hotel daily rates, room availability and inventory allocations across all channels.
Excited by the game-changing role of Revenue Management, with a passion for driving revenue and meticulous attention to detail, you must be logical with good personal organisation skills coupled with a positive Yes I Can! attitude and the ability to complete tasks with changing priorities!
Based in the UK Revenue Management Centre at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow…
· Work with the Cluster Revenue Management Team to maximize room and M&E Revenue by completing allocated tasks in accordance with strategy set by the Cluster Revenue Managers.
· In conjunction with the Channel Manager support the rate management process by ensuring SNAP/CRM recommendations for all room types and for all channels are set, whilst maintaining parallel pricing and inventory.
· Assist the Cluster Revenue Managers in yield management by ensuring correct yielding of rate codes i.e. NLRA, promotion offers and tiers have been applied to hotels.
· Open and close the free-sale FIT and wholesaler agreements using the operators extranets (by exception).
· Ensuring correct length of stays, room types availability and overbooking levels have been applied to hotels.
· Monitor room sold trends and communicate with relevant Cluster Revenue Manager of any unexpected changes in demand to aid pricing decisions.
· Build rates, SVCs and allocations in CHW and maintain CHW by completing regular audits.
Position Requirements and Offer Details
· A results orientated and logical thinker
· An exceptional organiser with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Passionate with the ability to form strong relationships with your colleagues
· Experience of working in a similar role or within the Revenue or Reservations department of a hotel
· Sound working knowledge of MS Excel
· Experience in hotel property management systems (preferable) i.e. Opera, CHW etc.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
If so, apply now