M&E Coordinator (013544)
Job Number: 013544
Job Title: M&E Coordinator
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Temporary Contract
Category/Department: Sales / Marketing / Public Relation
Rank/level of position: Line Employee
Level of Education: Two-Year Degree
Years of Experience: 1
Application Date: 30/06/2018
Success doesn’t just happen, it’s planned, are you a natural and passionate organiser? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel we’re looking for dynamic people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Meeting & Events Coordinators love the details, they are competitive and ambitious to achieve results by always having a Yes I Can! approach.
Building relationships to create the most sophisticated and stylish corporate and leisure events is a must!
Key Responsibilities of Meeting & Events Coordinator:
• Maximises revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving and responding to Meetings & Events enquiries and related room reservations
• Upholds a high level of regular, frequent, accurate and timely communication to all related departments regarding the Meetings & Events function within the hotel
• Supports the Sales teams in generating leads and referring business by analysing current business, denied business and identifying potential new business through the office
• Follows-up with guests to determine satisfaction; measures results and supports strategies to improve the quality of the guest experience
Position Requirements and Offer Details
Requirements of Meeting & Events Coordinator:
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment
• Commercially aware
• Driven and ambitious to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
• Previous experience of using Opera Sales & Catering is advantageous
Want to be responsible for creating a first class and unique event experience? Then this is the job for you!
Hotel or Business Details
Nestled in the heart of the Water City and next to the Oldest Casino in Europe, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Spa is directly linked by a private funicular* to the Thermes of Spa.
All 120 rooms and suites are equipped with high-quality amenities expected of a first class hotel :
• LCD flat-panel TV
• Trouser Press
• Free Broadband
• Coffee and tea maker
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Spa, Belgium
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible