Manager Brand Quality EMEA (013104)
Job Number: 013104
Job Title: Manager Brand Quality EMEA
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Permanent Contract
Category/Department: Brand Management
Rank/level of position: Manager
The Brand Quality Manager for EMEA analyses the quality and guest experience, communicate, and lead plans to improve them within overall direction. He/she represents the ’Voice of the Guest” in Europa, Middle East and Africa. Responsible of the Brand Audits.
Develop and ensure that the company’s Quality programs, review & monitoring consistency of service delivery and brand standards of our properties. Voice of Guest dashboard (including semantic analysis) and Hotel Audits, to the different areas operational, HR, technical and specially Brand & Experience Director to define priorities.
He/she interacts and collaborates with global/local Operations to make sure the plans are feasible, follow implementation and give the necessary tools for operation support hotels. Collaboration in training programs and company procedures are applicabled and enforced.
- Be the “Voice of Guest” ambassador
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to Quality & Guest Experience
- Promote quality and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Effectively interact with inter-company departments to maintain product supply and help introduce new products and procedures to line employees
- Gather relevant data and produce statistical reports to prioritization of key messages and actions to our business functions based on the results of the analysis
- Proactively address anticipated operating challenge periods with the best practice strategies
- Directs preparation of analyses to assess current performance of brand initiatives and to identify opportunities to achieve brand goals.
- Directs development and implementation of performance metrics and measurements to assess the success of brand initiatives and recommends strategic changes based on results.
- Collaborates with Market Research to understand existing data and performance trends and to identify additional research needs that will help the brand assess opportunities and build plans to achieve goals.
WHAT ABOUT YOU
- Good organizing & Analytic skills
- Proactive, business view opportunities skills
- Customer oriented
- Understanding and knowledge of Revenue Management and Pricing
- Autonomy and High feeling of responsibility
- Results driven with creative mind
- Good communication skills
- Previous professional experience in corporate hospitality, travel industry or consultant will be a plus.
- Used to work alone and coordination with other departments as well as in analytic environment and KPIs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and succeed in a cross-functional, global, matrix organization.
Position Requirements and Offer Details
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- At least 5 years experience within hotel industry (Operations or Experience), including at least 3 years driving Quality.
- The knowledge of the tool Review Pro is a must.
Hotel or Business Details
The Radisson Hotel Group is one of the most dynamic hotel companies operating in over 80 countries with strong brands such as Radisson Blu and Park Inn.
If you are ready for a new challenge, please visit www.careers.radisson.com or https://global.hgncloud.com/rezidor/welcome.jsp?uid=1511437444883
The Radisson Hotel Group
Avenue du Bourget 44
B-1130, Brussels, Belgium
T +32 2 702 9200 F +32 2 702 9300
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Brussels, Belgium
- Starting in
- As soon as possible