Operations Manager (013285)
Job Number: 013285
Job Title: Operations Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Permanent Contract
Salary Interval: Per Month
Category/Department: General Management
Rank/level of position: Head of Department
Level of Education: Four-Year Degree
Years of Experience: 5
Application Date: 31/05/2018
• Utilities leadership skills and motivation to maximise employee productivity and satisfaction.
• Monitors hotel’s overall service and team work daily and makes recommendations for improvement to Department Heads.
• Select and develops strategies to improve guest service and efficiency.
• Analyse sales and costs and implement strategies to increase sales and average rate.
• Plays a key contribution in the development of the hotel’s annual marketing plan, business plan, budget and manning guide.
• Monitors and makes sure operational departments follow all applicable laws.
• Monitors purchasing practices to ensure maximum quality to lowest possible price.
• Monitors and ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction by providing quality guest services and products within corporate standards.
• Ensures all F&B departments operate to maximum efficiency, ensuring maximised revenues, whilst minimising costs.
• Is proficient in all Operational Departments and their procedures to be a resource when needed.
• Challenges employees within departments to achieve optimum yield management, occupancy and maximise revenue.
• Controls and analyses departments to achieve optimum yield management, occupancy and maximise revenue.
Position Requirements and Offer Details
Strong background in F&D Operations
Minimum 4 years experience in Similar position
Ability to multitask
Ability to work under pressure
Extremely guest oriented
Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent time management skills
Fluent in English both written and oral
Knowledge of Georgian and Russian is a plus
Hotel or Business Details
Brand new Tsinandali Estate Radisson Collections Hotel will open its doors in mid September 2018.
Located in the heart of the historic wine country Kakheti, it is a unique blend of modern and traditional Georgian Architecture where one can truly feel the history steeped in tradition and wine making.
The estate has 124 elegant modern rooms in main building and 17 private suites perfectly situated on the grounds of the estate in traditional buildings with a modern twist of luxury.
The top floor of the hotel is dedicated to our unique Spa with its infinity outdoor pool overlooking the Caucasus mountains.
Our Food and Beverage outlets include: all day dining restaurant with international cousin; instantly welcoming French Bistro; vinotheque /wine tasting bar, designed by ingo Maurer, and finest Georgian restaurant with big selection of the Georgian gastronomy from the Kakheti region;
Meeting and event facilities are located in our meticulously restored historic building. The estate offers spectacular open amphitheatre with retractable roof with the seated capacity of up to 1200 persons.
- Job type
- Tsinandali, Georgia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible