SALES MANAGER (010825)
Job Number: 010825
Job Title: SALES MANAGER
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Permanent Contract
Category/Department: Sales / Marketing / Public Relation
Rank/level of position: Manager
The Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the most dynamic hotel companies in the world and a member of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, is looking for a Sales Manager (M/F) for its Western European office, based in Paris, France.
This position will report to the Regional Director of Sales for Western Europe.
The Sales Manager will be in charge of revenue development on his/her market source thanks to a proactive field approach.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU IN THIS ROLE?
• To develop and increase production of assigned portfolio (business development of specific industries and accounts)
• To hunt for new prospect accounts (target can be either Corporate Meeting Planners as well as MICE agencies, as defined by the Regional Director of Sales)
• To develop a close professional relationship with new accounts
• To ensure all sales opportunities in the defined scope of responsibility will be closely followed and optimized
• To create and coordinate sales actions to boost clients leads
• To organize “fam-trip” to key destinations where Rezidor wants visibility, knowledge and more business
• To attend national and international exhibitions
• To work closely with Group Sales Coordinators to influence leads conversion
WHAT DO YOU BRING ON THE TABLE?
• You have a strong hunting spirit and facilities to convince
• Dynamic, you are able to conduct active selling and to fight the competition in the market
• You developed Sales skills with an experience of minimum 2-3 years
• You speak, read and write French and English fluently (Italian and/or Spanish are also appreciated)
Show us what you’re made of!
To apply for this job, please visit: www.careers.rezidor.com or send directly your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job type
- Puteaux, France
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract