WHO ARE WE?
A High Jewelry Maison with a strong heritage who promotes exceptional know-how in an enchanting and creative environment!
Our Maison is looking for talented individuals who contribute to developing and transmitting their expertise with care and no compromise.
At Van Cleef & Arpels you will be surrounded by passionate experts and will contribute to many new projects which allows our Maison to regularly reinvent itself.
At Van Cleef & Arpels North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
Are You a Good Match?
Do you have a passion for High Jewelry, Art & Culture?
Do you have experience with luxury products in your past?
Do you have strong attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we’d love to get to know you!
What are our expectations?
The Assistant Manager, Communications Analyst will communicate and coordinate with various departments at VCA to track, process and monitor expenses related to Advertising and Promotion (A&P). The role requires a highly organized accounting professional that can navigate a fast paced, constantly changing environment. The Assistant Manager, Communications Analyst will report to Julie Crampe, Vice President, Marketing & Communications.
The Assistant Manager of Communications & Marketing Analysis will aide in the planning, monitoring and analysis of the Advertising and Promotion investments made by Van Cleef & Arpels in the Americas; as well as providing administrative support for the Marketing & Communications departments.
- Partner with the Communications and Accounting departments to monitor project budgets within the Advertising and Promotion envelope for the US, Canada and Brazil.
- Monitor actual spend vs. plan on an on-going basis while also processing and tracking invoice status to maintain vendor relationships and provide accurate project spend status
- Ensure timely payment of invoices and accurate tracking and reporting
- Frequently communicate budget status to each department head
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews as requested by Finance and Communications departments
- Invoice processing includes using and monitoring a variety of systems (SAP VIM, Concur, BumbleBee)
- Provide invoice tracking and status updates in other key departments as needed, with a specific focus on the Client Development Department and Retail Boutiques, to enhance vendor relationships
- Support Director of Education & Culture in administrative tasks (partnerships support invoice processing, liaison with Legal department on contracts etc)
- Maintain the invoice and expense flow structures within the SAP system
- Track and monitor Travel & Expenses budgets for Marketing, Communications, Archives and Heritage/Gemstones departments
- Adhoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the Accounting field.
- Strong aptitude to work with figures and problem solve
- Excellent organizational, communication, and expert Excel skills.
- Previous experience with luxury consumer products desired.
- Previous knowledge of SAP and comfort with BI reporting systems is a plus.
- French speaking is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a service-oriented attitude.
More than a job…it’s an experience!
If you are interested in joining the influential growth of the Maison with care, no compromise, and the drive to succeed then do not hesitate to enter the creative universe of Van Cleef & Arpels. By joining the Maison, you will be part of a nurturing team focused on delivering excellence.
The recruitment process:
Please complete an applicaton on the Richemont Career Site.
Interested candidates must have valid work authorization for the US. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available.