Relevant, masculine and British. Since 1893, Alfred Dunhill has been engineering unique and stylish luxuries for men. We seek people who have commitment and drive with a strong commercial focus, and will thrive in a creative environment that encourages innovative thinking.
BOUTIQUE MANAGER - DUNHILL WOODBURY
Your role will be to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised and operating costs are managed to drive profitability across the store. Whilst ensuring that the Woodbury Store delivers, and is seen to deliver, superb, industry-leading customer service. To deliver effortless, smooth daily operation across all the services of the home.
- Retail Manager UK
- US Store Managers
- Operations Coordinator
- Retail Operations team
- Aftersales Manager
Sales, KPIs & Business acumen
- Drive productivity and profitability across the store by analysing, conversion rates, sales, UPT, ATV, customer data capture, in order to identify deficiencies and opportunities
- Being commercially aware and responsive to sales trends. Developing business initiatives to ensure sales opportunities are maximised and store objectives are exceeded
- Utilise the available marketing tools (CRM) to maximise brand loyalty in order to drive sales
- Maximise sales and profit by analysing performance through utilisation of commercial tools and KPI’s
- Define, communicate and monitor sales targets and service levels for Store Team. Coach and develop Team to ensure targets are consistently exceeded
- Create a client centric culture within the Store.
- Lead by example in demonstrating client is the main focus at all times. To set a standard that exceeds the benchmark for customer service within the luxury retail industry
- Ensure store deployment is focused on meeting client traffic and operational demands
- To ensure team are fully conversant with the history of Alfred Dunhill and use this information when communicating with clients
- To ensure the pre-empt and respond to client needs in order to excel in service standards
- Make a significant personal contribution to the sales targets of the store and promote and support
- To deal with client complaints efficiently and effectively in with Company policy and ensure client expectations are exceeded when deadline with compliant
- Ensure efficient after sales service is maintained
- Ensure store is driving operational efficiencies both front and back of house
- Ensure adherence at all times to Alfred Dunhill retail operating and security procedures
- Manage all stock control and delivery procedures in the store and keep shrinkage level below target
- Increase store profitability through the management of store expenditure and controllable costs
- Ensure seamless execution of dunhill experience and visual standards
- Responsible for the Stores Health & Safety. Ensuring compliancy with all dunhill policies & practices and also promoting ‘safety’ culture within the workplace
- Cascade company communication to all members of the store team and lead by example when embracing brand messages
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal dunhill and Richemont departments. Feeding back information on issues as appropriate (product, quality, stock levels, clients purchasing patterns etc)
- Engage the team through strong leadership, setting objectives and ensuring everyone is clear about the results they need to deliver
- Ensure effective recruitment and selection is conducted to achieve highest level of staff
- Manage, coach and develop all staff and management employees in order they reach their potential and achieve performance standards
- Develop trust and loyalty through fair and consistent management of the team
- Identify and resolve all employee issue in professional manner, partnership the HR Team and in accordance with dunhill polices and in applying best practices at all times
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand and adhered to at all times
- Develop and expand own skills and knowledge to improve performance
*You may be required to undertake such further duties as your skills, qualifications and experience allow and/or as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
Decision making & Authority levels:
The job holder is responsible for decisions relating to the ongoing operation of the retail element and is fully accountable for the customer service levels, sales performance and management of brand identity within the Woodbury store.
The job holder reports directly to the Western Region Retail Manager who reports in to the Western Region General Manager who in turn reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Guide and build the team to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are achieved always.
- Coach staff to ensure they able to succeed to new roles within the brand
- To achieve sales budgets
- To ensure through using client books that footfall and conversion is increased year on year.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Well rounded background in retailing luxury goods and delivering exceptional customer service (Essential)
- Experience of exceeding sales targets and increasing profitability within a high profile store (Essential)
- Retail management experience within luxury retail environment (Essential)
- Commercial awareness of luxury market (Essential)
- Balanced strengths in sales, people development, operational excellence and customer service/clientelling (Essential)
- Experience of analysing reports and converting analysis to tangible action plans (Essential)
- Must have strong leadership skills and demonstrate a strong leadership background (Essential)
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients from different cultures and backgrounds (Essential)
- A strong leader with a professional and exemplary attitude to work, who is able to bring out the best in his/her teams to deliver outstanding results. Comfortable with using a range of management processes in order to achieve results, including coaching. Personable, affable, self-motivated, calm under pressure, self-starter, organised, assertive and determined to succeed – well presented. An active interest in luxury lifestyle, excellent rapport building skills.
- A strong understanding of luxury products including, menswear, leather, writing instruments, and jewellery. Team building and management skills. Numerate with an attention to detail and able to deliver high standards in all locations.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email skills essential.