The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
At Richemont North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
CARTIER CRC ASSISTANT MANAGER - OPEN TO REMOTE
The Cartier Client Relations Center Assistant Manager is responsible for responsible for leading the day-to-day, on-site business needs of the teams
The Assistant Manager is also responsible for developing the team to provide exceptional experiences for all clients while achieving or exceeding the sales goals.
Strong focus linked to on-the-spot coaching, in the moment support, talent pipeline, and special task forces.
The CRC Assistant Manager motivates the team to cultivate each client encounter into an ongoing, trusting relationship that will continue to drive the Cartier legacy.
Inspire and pioneer change through Team Development and Management:
- Motivate, support, train, & elevate the CRC staff through Monthly quality coaching sessions
- Educate and inspire boutique team with Maison knowledge, competitive landscape, and industry news
- Partner with Manager, fellow Assistant Managers, CRC Trainer as well as Corporate partners to develop coaching plan for all staff members to ensure growth and achievements towards Maison strategies, sales targets, and client experience best practices
- Ensure the CRC Client Action Plan is applied in all team development and coaching activities
- Partner with Manager and corporate partners in order to elaborate and implement the coaching and training plan
- Partner with Manager during the performance management process through regularly scheduled individual meetings including biannual performance review
- Assess potential and propose development opportunities in partnership with Manager, HR and Career Committees
- Perform administrative and HR tasks including scheduling, payroll and overtime management
- Consistently guide and manage the team to meet and exceed SLAs across all channels
Lead business development for the CRC by creating and developing relationships:
- Partner with Manager to develop effective client strategies and execute the client development vision
- Foster a culture and set the standard of celebrating memorable moments for our clients through all channels (phone, web, chat, email,social)
- Drive all team members to consistently achieve or exceed sales targets and KPI’s
- Strategize outreach to develop current and future prestige client base
- Encourage and cultivate Prestige Partnerships to increase prestige sales within the CRC
- Identify clients for future experiences and events as well as coach the team on how to keep these clients interested throughout the year
- Master a strong knowledge of the eboutique business and assess new opportunities in collaboration with Manager and team to develop and execute new ways of supporting our clients
Deliver excellence in performance and experience:
- Partner with Manager to determine, communicate, and monitor individual and team KPIs and proactively request resources when needed
- Lead and delegate projects to team as needed
- Ensure fluidity of operations and execution of all Maison policies and procedures within the Client Relations Center
- Exhibit strong communication and problem solving skills by partnering effectively with teams, boutique network, and corporate departments
Lead Ambassadors by example:
- Uphold the Cartier standards with ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor
- Create a positive and productive environment by leveraging both personal and team savoir-faire both in person and via telephone
- College or technical degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years in management, especially in luxury, retail, hospitality, or other customer-focused environments
- Experience in managing direct reports
Technical Skills / Abilities:
- Confidence and technical agility to learn and use multiple applications and systems; ability to multi-task on a daily basis between those tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience using Brightware, Liveperson, Salesforce, or other comparable email and chat management tools a plus
- An understanding of customer expectations, a service-oriented attitude, and an exceptional ability to resolve conflict.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills particularly in negotiation and conflict resolution areas.
- Strong understanding of client service needs and priorities (internal and external)
Business and Team Management:
- Experience in process transformation, including change and agility
- Expert influencing skills, with a strong ability to build consensus among multiple levels and functions within the organization.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop and grow a team
- Enthusiastic approach with clients and colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit to develop their own business and build long lasting client relationships
- Creativity in developing new ways to motivate and develop a tea
- Collaborative approach with ability to foster a united work environment with a “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to details with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Relais & Chateaux