The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 8,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
Cartier Specialist Watch Division Administrator
A strong multi-tasker with excellent communication skills plus prior experience from a customer relationship role. Good knowledge of Word and Excel, preference given to candidates who already have solid experience with SAP and/or EDI. HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- Contributes to define the target assortment of each POS, in collaboration with the account managers, the marketing and merchandising teams.
- Actively monitors the stock on hand in each POS against the target assortment.
- Facilitates order taking, alerts on deviation from target stock.
- Suggests and implements novelties launch packages.
- Follows up on actual deliveries to ensure POS satisfaction. Actively tracks back-orders.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
- Responsible for responding to POS questions as a key operational contact for them (product knowledge, after sales, deliveries, systems).
- Resolves client issues and develops appropriate solutions.
- Supports the POS users, troubleshoots potential usage issues.
- Liaises with Booster key users, report issues, suggest improvements
As a significant member of the Cartier community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals:1st Stage – After your application has been selected, our recruitment team will reach out to you within 2 weeks to conduct an introductory call2nd Stage – Interview with the Line Manager3rd Stage – Interview with the HR ManagerLEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT BELOW:https://www.linkedin.com/company/richemont/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcz344eqsWvggwOnq-yljg