The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
Reporting directly to the Commercial VP, the Commercial Intern will work with all collaborators of the department, especially with the Business Analyst and the Retail Performance & Operations Manager. This role will be accountable for giving support to the Commercial Team in different areas from sales performance management to reporting, tool maintenance, administrative tasks and projects. This person must have proven experience in sales, be proficient in excel and PowerPoint, and have very analytical skills.
- Business Analytics
- Support the Team and the Business Analyst on the daily operations and analysis, as well as in the construction of presentations.
- Sales expenses: Assist with invoices processing and recording.
- Research: Gather and interpret data on markets (Political/economical), competition, etc. research in region.
- Network: Support the team in optimizing and organizing partners information.
- Retail Operations | Orders and deliveries
- Stationary orders: responsible to check orders placed on CaYzen and coordinate with copy express and boutiques for production and shipment.
- Invoice/ Commercial invoice: create shipping labels and commercial invoice when shipping items to the boutiques.
- Retail Operations | IT Support & Tool Maintenance
Provide support to the External Boutiques & Watch Specialists in being the link between our stores and IT for the following tools:
- Create new users
- Update passwords
- Update inventory
- Make sales modifications (sell-out/returns/exchanges)
- Ensure data is accurate
- Assist clients with questions
- Open IT tickets for new password or reset of password
- Follow-up with the sales staff
- Give support to sales staff with the set-up process / enrolling the iphones in our internal system
- Give support to sales staff when needed
- Administrative support
- Support the Commercial Team with:
- Invoices process
- Legal (scan of contracts, update tracking file)
- Office supply ordering
- Support in the preparation and execution of events/meetings (internal and/or client events)
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing. Master’s degree a plus.
Prior experience in business analysis, sales and/or retail.
- Strong IT literacy with advance proficiency in Excel and Power Point.
- Fully bi-lingual (English/Spanish); French & Portuguese a plus.
- Analytical skills – comfortable with figures.
- Service & detail-oriented