The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
Want to build Cartier's digital roadmap together with an amazing team? Join us now in our Sydney Office!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- You will play an instrumental role in defining and leading the digital roadmap for all the eCommerce local activity to reach sales target while ensuring operational excellence.
- You will manage transversal integration of all aspects of eCommerce business including Product Assortment, Stock & Supply Chain, Marketing, Clients, Logistics Finance and Anti-Fraud
- You will be responsible in elevating the digital client experience through optimizing website traffic & conversion rate through regular reviews & close partnership with Digital Comms team
- You will work closely with the Client Relation Centre to ensure that all performance indicators are reached & our online Clients receive consistent exceptional customer service.
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit to lead the digital commercial path and are results driven
- You have a clear passion in coming up with appropriate digital solutions, backed with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role and good knowledge of the luxury industry in both Australia & New Zealand.
- You are agile and possess exceptional communication and project management skills
- You have a strong ability to collaborate and influence people and teams.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
- A great opportunity to be an integral contributor to the dynamic digital commercial team
- Potential opportunities within Cartier and the Richemont Group to help you develop and take your career to the next level
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
- After being shortlisted, you will receive a phone call from us to discuss the role and for us to get to know you.
- If you are successful through the phone interview, you will be invited to attend a face to face interview with our HR Business Partner & Commercial Director to assess your fit for the role. In return, we will also share insights on our team dynamics and our company culture.
- Finally, you will then have the opportunity to meet our Managing Director who can share our overall vision and plans for the future.