The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
The Cartier E-commerce CRM & Traffic Specialist is a strong contributor within the European E-commerce team of our Maison, developing our clients’ loyalty while supporting the growth of our traffic and monitoring our campaigns’ ROI.
You lead our traffic acquisition and retention plans, developing awareness, driving qualified traffic to sales online and maximizing the repurchase rate.
You are working closely with our colleagues in our global headquarters as well as the European market offices of our Maison. You will work with both media and CRM teams to optimize the ROI of the digital & CRM campaigns.
CRM & LOYALTY STRATEGY (85%): you lead our CRM programs and strategy, and work together with the CRM coordinator to deploy a 1-to-1 personalized relationship with our most valued clients in order to grow their loyalty to our Maison. You do this in full consistency with the local CRM plans of the relevant European markets.
CRM clienteling strategy
- You create roadmaps and action plans, including all relevant triggers and commercial opportunities.
- You work together with the markets to ensure smooth integration of our clienteling program into the local e-commerce and retail strategies
- Together with the markets and global CRM team of our Maison, you ensure best practices are implemented within the Salesforce environment and stay updated on potential improvements
Improvement of client lifecycle journey
- You review and optimize our transactional emails together with the global CRM team
- You elevate the unpacking experience, in collaboration with our operations and CRM teams
- You stay informed on new services and ensure availability and pro-active contact to clients. Also, you suggest and try new loyalty schemes
CRM budget ownership
- You oversee yearly CRM budget and control our CRM costs & invoices
- You review CRM budget needs on a yearly basis and estimate main expenses
Clients’ knowledge & CRM KPIs monitoring:
- You monitor our CRM KPIs, and share CRM results and client studies to key stakeholders
- Based on KPIs and studies, you review the clienteling strategy and assess key next steps for the coming year
TRAFFIC & ACQUISITION (15%): You define, together with the media teams, the traffic acquisition plan for all European markets in which our Maison is active. You increase the flow of high quality traffic as well as our conversion rate online and offline. You optimize the ROI for each traffic channel.
- You ensure that the European e-commerce targets are consistent with the worldwide SEA targets.
- You collaborate closely with our global media team on SEA yearly strategy definition for Europe: SEA yearly budget allocation, SEA sales & ROI targets set-up, yearly priorities definition, common dashboard creation
- You co-create and share commercial toolkits to boost our sales during peaks and focus on most converting & strategic product categories.
- You support our European countries to drive performance, conversion and ROI from their digital campaigns (with a high focus on SEA):
- Review & follow-up on their local SEA yearly strategy to reach our monthly traffic & sales targets with a positive ROI
- Set up common quarterly commercial local action plans to reach our e-commerce targets
- Capitalize on synergies with SEO to optimize local SEA campaigns
- Share with them other markets’ best practices & e-commerce updates to identify new growth opportunities
- Monitor their monthly media performance and campaign results.
- Together with the international SEO specialist, you prioritize & roll-out key SEO projects for European markets with direct impact on traffic & sales:
- You organize quarterly calls together with international SEO specialist and SEO agency to onboard markets on SEO content optimization.
- You follow up with markets and share results of optimization to ensure a smooth roll out of content optimizations.
- You consolidate our traffic performance on a European level, to meet our sales forecasts and share the right performance dashboard with key stakeholders
- You stay up-to-date on new, innovative digital formats to recommend tests that generate new growth opportunities and encourage best practice sharing across our European media managers community
- 2+ years experience in e-commerce, especially CRM
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or business-related
- You take ownership of your goals and tasks. You know how to prioritize your actions, based on business & client impact
- Autonomous, pro-active, & curious with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You have strong collaborative & communication skills to work with cross-functional and international teams
- You have a data driven mindset, good analytical skills and are client as well as sales driven
- A good feel for systems & tools; advanced Excel skills, SAP CRM & Salesforce knowledge is a plus!