Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
At Richemont North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, FASHION & ACCESSORY BRANDS - NEW YORK
The HR Manager will support the Fashion and Accessory brands for North America which includes Montblanc, Chloé, Alfred Dunhill and Alaïa. The Human Resources Manager plays a key role in the recruitment, growth and development of the brand’s teams.
The HR Manager will work closely with the leadership and human resources teams to help develop and implement talent processes and employee relations practices. The role will provide support in enhancing business performance and meet strategic business objectives through organization design, learning and development, performance management, and career and succession planning
- Evaluate Employee Relations issues at hand and advise the Manager of proper protocol.
- Partner with the Corporate attorney in ensuring the issue is being evaluated appropriately and handled in the best manner possible.
- Coach Managers in dealing with performance management and Employee Relations issues.
- Ensure that Managers are complying with appropriate protocol and procedures upon issuing a verbal, written or final warning, if necessary. Review written warning memos to be issued.
- Lead workplace investigations and provide thorough and detailed research, analysis and recommendations.
- Ensure that all HR policies and procedures are being adhered to fairly and consistently.
- Follow-up on issues with the Managers as needed.
Talent Management & Organizational Development:
- Assess organization’s development needs and develop programs accordingly to raise the level of human resources development awareness and competencies.
- This role will require extensive collaboration with regional leaders to develop specific training tools to meet their needs.
- Partner with employees at all levels across the company to better understand and incorporate their needs into training, career-pathing, and development initiatives in relation to Global and Regional guidelines.
- Coordinate recruitment process with the Hiring Manager and Talent Acquisition team. Create job descriptions, screen candidates, ensure that the hiring manager has developed a departmental induction process and is prepared to welcome and integrate the new hire.
- Create a pleasant and memorable recruitment experience.
- Conduct workforce analysis, including headcount planning and turnover as well as any other reporting required by the brand.
Performance Management (PMP) and Salary Review Process:
- Provide guidance to all managers throughout the Performance Management Process and ensure that PMP forms are being completed in a timely manner.
- Provide overall support and advice in delivering performance management reviews.
- Provide guidance and support to the Manager in building promotional business cases.
- Coordinate HR Compensation team in determining compensation increase and bonuses and advice managers during the salary review process.
- Knowledge of programs, FMLA guidelines and company leave of absence processes in order to assist employees with inquiries and partner with the RNA Benefits team.
- Assist the RNA Benefits Manager with annual open enrollment or other benefit programs as needed.
- Assist employees and management teams with payroll questions and inquiries relating to payroll, direct deposits, E-time, earned time off, holiday pay, etc. as needed.
- A minimum of five years of experience in Human Resources, with skills in high volume employee relations, talent management, recruiting, and performance management.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in identifying needs, developing action plans and executing deliverables and presenting outcomes and recommendations.
- College degree in a related area, MBA or Masters preferred.
- Experience within a talent role with an organization known for successful talent management is ideal. Knowledge of state laws.
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills in dealing with employees at all levels of the organization, including leadership, influencing and relationship-building across functions.
- Experience coaching mid or senior-level leaders to improve leadership performance. Strong negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must possess strong leadership skills an customer service skills.
- Retail experience a “plus”.
- Geographical area under responsibility: United States and Canada.
- Some travel required
Interested in this opportunity?