International Retail Director (f/m/d)
About the job
Seit der Wiedergeburt der Legende im Jahre 1994 gehört A. Lange & Söhne zu den meist beachteten und erfolgreichsten Uhrenmarken im Luxusbereich. Unser ganzes Streben richtet sich danach, unsere Tradition mit neuen, herausragenden Produkten fortzuschreiben. Ganz im Sinne des Lange'schen Anspruchs: Tradition neuester Stand. Was wir von unseren Uhren verlangen, erwarten wir auch von uns: Niemals stehen zu bleiben.
We are looking for an International Retail Director (f/m/d), in fulltime at the location in Berlin.
Responsible for the Retail Strategy of Lange & Söhne, you will be driving and developing our retail business model worldwide.
With the Corporate Retail & Training Teams, who will report to you – you will contribute to grow Brand performance (P&L) and continue to establish a profitable, efficient and sustainable retail network internationally which strongly contribute to brand image and reputation.
- Responsible for the global Retail Strategy and Performance of the Brand, therefore achieving yearly sales target
- In charge of defining and developing the Retail experience along the customer journey
- In charge of defining retail teams training and developing adequate Retail training tools
- Participating into future retail store concept and while consolidating market demands, participate in the store design and planning of further openings.
- Development of a BTQ-related CRM strategy and policies in collaboration with respective HQ and definition of CRM-related KPIs and targets for BTQ staff and BTQ-related market functions
- Strong proven track record in global retail
- Capability to drive change, to federate around new and innovative ideas
- Strong management skills to lead, motivate and develop the performance of the team
- Digital acumen
- Sales background - with international experience – and good commercial understanding
- Commitment to providing the best customer experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- People agility with high level on emotional intelligence
- True advocate of empathy, family sprit and collective community interest
- You have an excellent command of English, any other languages would be a plus
- A high degree of personal responsibility and the opportunity to implement your own ideas
- International cooperation within the Richemont Group
- A modern working environment in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- Performance related, attractive remuneration with 13th salary and participation on bonus program
- Subsidy for the job ticket
- Employer-subsidized pension model
- Annual employee appraisals and individual personnel development
- Health-preserving measures and occupational medical care
- Subsidy for childcare cost
Become a part of our success story, leaving your own mark. Enrich a team that is carrying the work of Ferdinand Adolph Lange into the future with passion and team spirit, true to the motto “never stand still.”
Are you interested in this new and interesting challenge? Then contact us in personally or get to know us on our homepage.
- Department: Management